As a leading manufacturer of high-quality blast cleaning abrasives for surface preparation, we deliver solutions for customers worldwide across a broad range of industries:
- building construction and finishing
- façade cleaning
- oil, gas and petrochemicals
- road construction and civil engineering
- shipbuilding and repair
- waterjet cutting
We offer an extensive portfolio of abrasives to meet your needs.
Expandable blast cleaning abrasives are used in so-called ‘open’ blast cleaning applications and are not recyclable. Products include:
- Aluminium silicate (coal slag/micro coal slag) such as Vasilgrit® and Vasilfine®
- Scorex®, calcium silicate (iron furnace slag)
- AbraCut® and Minersiv® (garnet)
- Iron silicate (copper slag/nicket slag) including Bekagrit®, Fajalit®, NAstra® and OK-Grit®
All our expandable abrasives products fully comply with the specific ISO standards 11126-11127 and contain less than 1% free crystalline silica.
Recycled abrasives are used for compressed air blast cleaning applications in enclosed recycling systems such as blast rooms, cabinets and other installations where the material can be collected, cleaned and reused again and again. Products include:
- Aluminium oxide white or brown (corundum)
- Chilled iron grit
- Sintergrit and Sintershot
- Stainless steel shot
- Steel grit and Steel shot
Special abrasives include less aggressive abrasives which are used mainly for facade cleaning. Products include:
- AbraVer® glassbeads
- Armex sodium bicarbonate
- Dolomite (Doloblast/Microdol)
- Calcium carbonate
All of our abrasive products meet the latest international standards and regulations including NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2008 quality system certification.
See our Abrasives Product page for more information.
Packaging & Logistics
Sibelco’s large production capacity and its strategic location near the main ports of Rotterdam, Hamburg and Antwerp ensure short and punctual delivery times. Our products are available in every type of packaging, matching your specific needs, including:
- Loose bulk
- Exchange silos
- Big bags ranging from 1,0 to 1,8 metric tons
- Paper bags of 25 kg on pallets covered with shrinkfoil
- Other packing options are available on request.