As a leading manufacturer of high-quality blast cleaning abrasives for surface preparation, we deliver solutions for customers worldwide across a broad range of industries:
- building construction and finishing
- façade cleaning
- oil, gas and petrochemicals
- road construction and civil engineering
- shipbuilding and repair
- waterjet cutting
We offer an extensive portfolio of abrasives to meet your needs.
Expendable blast cleaning abrasives are used in so-called ‘open’ blast cleaning applications and are not recyclable. Products include:
- Aluminium silicate (coal slag/micro coal slag) such as Vasilgrit® and Vasilfine
- Scorex®, calcium silicate (iron furnace slag)
- AbraCut® and Minersiv® (garnet)
- Iron silicate (copper slag/nickel slag) including Bekagrit, Fajalit, NAstra® and OK-Grit
All our expendable abrasives products fully comply with the specific ISO standards 11126-11127 and contain less than 1% free crystalline silica.
Recycled abrasives are used for compressed air blast cleaning applications, as well as in wheel blasting machines, in enclosed recycling systems such as blast rooms, cabinets and other installations where the material can be collected, cleaned and reused again and again. Products include:
- Aluminium oxide white or brown (corundum)
- Chilled iron grit
- Sintergrit and Sintershot
- Steel grit and Steel shot
Special abrasives include less aggressive abrasives which are used mainly for facade cleaning. Products include:
- AbraVer® glassbeads
- Armex sodium bicarbonate
- Dolomite (Doloblast/Microdol)
- Calcium carbonate
See our Abrasives Product page for more information.
Packaging & Logistics
We offer a range of packaging solutions to meet your needs. Options include:
- Loose bulk
- Exchange silos
- Big bags ranging in size from 1,0 to 1,8 metric tons
- 25 kg paper bags on shrink-wrapped pallets
Other packing options are available on request.